7ft Olympic Bar with Ball Bearings (2” Diameter)
– 7ft (2.13m) bar weighs 20kg
– Can withstand weights of up to 320kg
– Supports weights with 2” Diameter. (i.e. most standard weights)
– Amazing quality and durability
– Perfect for most forms of weightlifting
– Ball bearings which allow outer part of the bar to rotate
This is the perfect bar for weight lifting and those looking to build power.
This bar can take over 320kg of weight.
The bar alone weighs 20kg and supports 2” weights – making it the perfect size for olympic discs
and weight plates (Most weight plates have a 2” diameter on the inside).
The ball bearings prevent the momentum of the weights spinning the bar during sets.
Olympic bars are 2″ diameter and require olympic discs and collars.
Internal Dimensions (Collar to Collar) – 52″ Shaft Diameter: 30mm